Absolute Mining & Engineering Recruitment
A Global Keyplayer within Mining & Minerals, has a vacancy for a Process Sales Engineer – Capital Equiment, who will be responsible for trouble shooting and debottlenecking of clients’ process plants, offering a technical solution and conducting cold and hot commissioning. The goal is to get total cost of ownership (TCO) of the Customer’s plant, through studies and justifications.
Further Responsibilities Include:
▪ Process and plant audits
▪ Technical report writing
▪ Detailed and conceptual process design and mass balances
▪ PFDs and P&ID’s compilation
▪ Equipment selection
▪ Flowsheet development
▪ Compiling proposals
▪ Identify and develop new markets and gather market intelligence
This will be a permanent position, offering salary + benefits.
▪ Degree in: Mechanical / Metallurgical / Chemical Engineering
▪ Working knowledge and experience in minerals processing euipment and plants.